Posts by donh
753 posts total, newest first.
COD : MW3 External ESP v2 by Xilinxin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ibonkers;7859482]Make sure you run it as admin also try it in windowed mode.[/QUOTE]
I did both, I did the alt tab, it won't work..COD : MW3 External ESP v2 by Xilinxin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ibonkers;7859024]Alt+Tab to your desktop and you'll see the menu, I think s/he coded something wrong.
But it still works.[/QUOTE]
Didn't work for me :s.COD : MW3 External ESP v2 by Xilinxin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cluckt;7856131]i press delete but nothing happens,this is the problem...[/QUOTE]
I got the same... And I'm in windowed..ESP-Only Works in v1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I hope it's still UD or else I got screwed :P.[NO DETECTED] Aimbot+No recoil+Wallhack+autofire for CoD 4!!!in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - is this detected???
Showing the 5 most recent posts.