Posts by reaperkiller
44 posts total, newest first.
Merry christmas!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - 1354 is my #
merry christmasWANT FREE CA VIP HACKS?in Combat Arms Discussions - name: jared
age: 15
avialability: from 2:30 pm-about 7 pm (easter usa) (sometimes i got docs appoints but like 99% of time i am always ont he comp)
examples of advertising: make vids, spamming other known hacking site[Idea]How Too Bring Back God-Mode!>?in Combat Arms Discussions - put doesnt it stay up intill we fire a gun? so wont this just be deactivated when we fire a shot?NX KEYGEN! It's HERE!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=nsanexer0;1217490]I'm on xp, it's saying method patched bullcrap now... Maybe the patch fucked it up?[/quote]
well its patched now so close this pleaseNX KEYGEN! It's HERE!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=nsanexer0;1217483]Crap :\
Oh I didn't know I had to do screencaps and stuff...
Hmm... it worked for me like an hour ago..[/quote]
ugh....r u on vista? windows 7? xp? and try it again now and see if it wil
Showing the 5 most recent posts.