Posts by PvPGod_
119 posts total, newest first.
Silent-Load for lanin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - ask flusha or kqly maybe they'll knowCSGO OVERWATCH IS BULLSHITin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Im pretty sure this used to happen, but not anymore i dont think. I have a overwatch ban on 6 accounts atm and it doesnt show up as vac. But a long time ago when you would get overwatched i think 24 hours or something afGN3 Acc.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - soldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddTrading LE account for lower rankin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - added you on skype
- - - Updated - - -
Vouch I went first and he gave me acc after i gave him mine i changed info and everything
+rep :DGN3 Acc.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Spammik;10431902]I have one steam account with 50€ games value...are you interested ?[/QUOTE]
Link to the profile?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.