Posts by Skyyofficial
5 posts total, newest first.
[X32.6.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JokerRSA;14713955]Hi There
Was wondering if its possible to change my field of view? Like Zoom out so i can see more?
If there is could you please explain how, i tried /mscale (someone said thts how) but not[X32.6.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hurro123;14709136]Stuck on this screen. Client was working fine yesterday. Might already be outdated or am doing something wrong[/QUOTE]
getting the same error since an hour or so.How To: add Proxy/No Confuse/Fullscreen hacks to your client!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - Is there any way someone could update the tutorial on the fullscreen hack one day? I tried to copy the code from 059s client but I just can't get it to work.[X32.5.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Gutii09;14699145]For that are u using /Mscale? Because when i put /Mscale 0.7 there is a command on the chat that said me Mscale now its 0.7 but nothing happend
EDIT: Nothing happend when i write /mscale 0.7
h[X32.5.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - idk if I'm just blind or if it's a bug but I can't TP to someone when I right click on a name in chat. Anywhere I click on a name (besides in chat) I just Teleport to them and in Nexus when I right click I can just trade
Showing the 5 most recent posts.