Posts by tdude1481
3 posts total, newest first.
[20.1.0] K-Relayin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I can't even get the start proxy button to work as when I open it .NET Framework immediately throws an error.CrazyClient 20.0.0in Realm of the Mad God Archive - improve guide plsCrazyClient 20.0.0in Realm of the Mad God Archive - how on earth did you update it? I tried following the guy's guide but it was pretty hopeless. Got to the compare the difference part and then i was just lost.How to : Update your own RotMG Client Sourcein Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - spent multiple hours trying to update my crazyclient. guide very unclear. failed miserably.How to register new account?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - My gf wishes to play the game, website will not allow her to register a new account.. I tried creating one for her, failed..
Can't find anything about this via google(just some silly steam account transfering stuff th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.