Posts by Cryptolegacy
11 posts total, newest first.
Microsoft Keys |Windows 8.1 pro - 3$ |Office 2013 Pro plus - 4$| and many more keysin Shops - talking with you on skype
- - - Updated - - -
Bought 3 Keys from him, was very fast and kind - keys worked like a charm :)
+1 :)Microsoft Windows/Office/all Shop √NOW WITH WINDOWS 10√ √CHEAP √TRUSTED √VOUCHEDin Shops - interrestedI am looking for buyers psnin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I bought an Account from him, received shortly after payment. Made me a good bundle price!
Also sends out some Guide on how to use the account.
Can totally recommend him :) Thank you Nurtuk!BLVCKGAME PSN accounts PS4 and PS3. New games and bundles!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Had a very specific request and after some minutes he could fulfill my request.
Always nice to make businss with him - can totally recommend him !I SELL MIO FUSE WATCHin User Services - Ok Guys, I received the green and red version as ordered. Very nice communication with him, he is always responding in a timely matter. I will post pics within the next minutes.
I really vouch for this guy and can tota
Showing the 5 most recent posts.