Posts by turner3210
3 posts total, newest first.
CSPHv3.1 - CS Portable Hack ( Chams, Nosmoke, 1HK, Flyhack, much more! ) ( UPDATED )in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - The only things that work for me are chams and nosmoke. Whenever I try to activate the other hacks, nothing happens, it just stays off, does not even turn on. Any help?How do rush team bans work?in Rush Team Hacks & Cheats - I was banned from rush team a long while ago, it is a long story, and am banned for around 40 years give or take. Now my friends are getting back into it, but whenever I make a new account it automatically bans it. I triBlack Ops 2 Multiplayer NoRecoilin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=im Fred;9922690]i have been playing with this in 4 hours and still no ban.
edit: nvr i got tac bannd, but i unbannd my self so its ok :)[/QUOTE]
How did you get unbanned?Buy MW3 Steam account?in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Recently vac banned, anyone selling a steam account with mw3 on it for less than the game itself?Simple Esp by NyZze v1.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - does it need to be windowed or full? In windowed white screen problem and aero is enabled.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.