Posts by petrus7
100 posts total, newest first.
[SOH] CSS v1.6 by Zooomin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE=chimo123;8188654]Mhm.. i can tell u something this hack [SOH] 1.6 can't be vacced... i still use SOH 1.5 and still on that not even banned :'3.. and this one is 1.6 x)[/QUOTE]
You're the most untrustable user I'vDLC heardsin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=KarmaTheAlligator;8090343]It's not possible with Steam, but if you have a cracked version of the game and DLCs, it's possible there.[/QUOTE]
It actually is possible to USE them with Gibbed, but not to permanentlyGibbed save editor helpin Borderlands 2 Hacks - You'll have to wait for Gibbed to be updated, because they've made a new value they store playthroughs in.
For the weapon slot SDU I suggest using the CT table to unlock the two other slots.Borderlands 2 Best Pearlescent Relicin Borderlands 2 Hacks - It's been a few months since this was posted, so are you going to release it soon?
Sorry for nagging and all that stuff.Pass level 50 without dlc?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Tawkoh;8111485]Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to pass level 50 without buying the DLC. I find the idea of having to pay for 11 more levels ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
Ridiculous? Getting an actual chal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.