Posts by haim85
230 posts total, newest first.
AVA Game Destroyer - Free Public RAGE Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Display button?
I turned into the game not on menu
Oh that's crazy
I went into the hack worked without Menu
It started to make me mad hope uav spam my account banned because of it:(
Hahaha it get banned Hack 200%
ThisUPDATE: Hookless UAV hack with XIGNCODE3 bypass v2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=ccman32;10390296]
So i guess it's working fine now?[/QUOTE]
no..It works for a few minutes then detectedGhost Recon Phantoms MultiHackin User Services - Good aimbot settings?
Or AIMBOT is worse in my experienceUPDATE: Hookless UAV hack with XIGNCODE3 bypass v2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - http://s7.postimg.org/9gp8opwqv/ddd.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9gp8opwqv/)UPDATE: Hookless UAV hack with XIGNCODE3 bypass v2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=ccman32;10311405]http://i.imgur.com/amtAvQD.jpg
I'm not responsible if you get banned after compiling and using this hack.
Changelog:
- Removed the bypass
- Removed all compiler and linker warnings whic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.