Posts by asj_11CSS
31 posts total, newest first.
World of Tanks Press Account for salein World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Account has finally been sold for 480 USD.
This thread can be locked.
Cheers to everyone.World of Tanks Press Account for salein World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jerom21;11606259]Hi i am new to this forum but the way you talk to people sounds really arrogant and wrong. I don't think you will sell it here if you keep acting like that.[/QUOTE]
There seems to be some kind World of Tanks Press Account for salein World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=PatrickH17;11559087]Why would u consor the name of an acc u want to sell? Give me a link to the acc and if everything is legit i might pay for it[/QUOTE]
So that douchebags cannot report it when I refuse to sell World of Tanks Press Account for salein World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ElTRiC;11556371]Press accounts are reset on regular basis, to avoid people selling it... I had one and it lasted 1 year max.[/QUOTE]
The premium time lasts one year, the account is indefinite.
If you say otherWorld of Tanks Press Account for salein World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Goetzel;11544175]To be honest:
Your language isn't very polite and you won't find a buyer with your chosen words....[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your honesty, fortunately you're off the mark. I've had two buyers on Sky
Showing the 5 most recent posts.