Posts by bhstr99
20 posts total, newest first.
Version 2 Of Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm on Vista, when i inject CA just opens then closes in under 5secs ;pPixi's Multi DLL Injectorin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i love it! ty[HELP] CoD4 [Download+Servers]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Hey I want to try out CoD4 the cracked version.
Can anybody link me a cracked version of CoD4 with support of cracked servers and maybe if there is a topic/link where i can see Cracked servers.
Thanks a lot for youMPH Virus Alertin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=satindemon4u;1054222]...
again with this?
I have been using this for 3 days now. Why havnt i noticed anything different?...[/quote]
+1
I've been using it, and it's safe.
i have norton 360 and MalwarebytWHY!!!! the best hack everin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6531/gordonj.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.