Posts by IndyColts
23 posts total, newest first.
Selling CSM3 CA Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey, I've been done with CA for a while now, so I figured I'd try and sell my account.
The account name is IndyC0lts.
The CA player name is IndyColts.
First off, it's totally legit, it has been my account since RecruiFree Halo Combat Evolved CD-Keyin Hardware & Software Support - Halo Combat Evolved PC.ISO (with Cd-Keys+No-Cd Cracks) -{bozy}- (download torrent) - TPB (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4419931/Halo_Combat_Evolved_PC.ISO_%28with_Cd-Keys_No-Cd_Cracks%29_-_bozy_-)
There's a working tPlss see this shit!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - For hacks, that's not that great..I have a good cf hack for you all but...in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I have experience with this, basically you just need to make a new face for it. PM a link and I'll see what I can do.[Release] Non-Leached AFK Botin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - so this would only be for those who don't care about their kd right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.