Posts by Wolf4_
9 posts total, newest first.
Boost - Black Ops 2 PCin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Level 12. I just want to rank upHydra's Multi-Hack Universal Tool [Multiplayer/Zombies] [Latest Hack]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Godmode/invis doesnt appear to work in mult.Zombeys Hack Made By Hydra [BO2 ZOMBIE TRAINER] [LATEST HACK]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Whenever I use this in solo-play I can play for a few minutes before I get some kind of console error and game crashes.Zombeys Hack Made By Hydra [BO2 ZOMBIE TRAINER] [LATEST HACK]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Godmode doesnt seem to work. I am using Steam Version.EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Requesting boosting partners!
Skype:maxxz2012
Username on Origin (PC): Pokita1001
Showing the 5 most recent posts.