Posts by optyx
9 posts total, newest first.
Animated Avatarin Programming Tutorial Requests - Like my Signature?GHOST GUN BUGin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - No you've been mistaken. It is a hack, not a bug. (gun Hack) Look at Jacky's Thread/My Thread![03-23-09] SniperWar D3D Releasein WarRock - International Hacks - K, it's pissing me off right now. I'm trying to play It cuts me half way thru logging in. How dickfull.
P.S How do you play on a German Server or any other Country (CANADA)[03-23-09] SniperWar D3D Releasein WarRock - International Hacks - Does it crash Warrock. If yes, okay I'll use it. If no? Then yeah, I'll still use it, but I need to know, does it crash warrock?KN4CK3R v.2in WarRock - International Hacks - The ss you showed me is way different then the actual program. Where is the Gold+Silver+Bronze thingy in the Ss?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.