Posts by 666napster
4 posts total, newest first.
Where to begin?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=FoldedHam;9705819]I started studying scripts and then when working out how it all I works, I create my own version with different features and shit.[/QUOTE]
Mind if I ask what scripts you went over? Ones in thiWhere to begin?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I appreciate that and will look into it, however I have to say I am not really interested in learning how to code so I can speed hack in a TTT server. I want to learn how that is done, how it works and what the process bWhere to begin?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Hi, I have lurked this section pretty hard for the past year and have done really close to nothing but leech. That being said I was wondering if any one could give me pointers or a starting point of where I could begin tWhere to begin?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Hi, I have lurked this section pretty hard for the past year and have done really close to nothing but leech. That being said I was wondering if any one could give me pointers or a starting point of where I could begin t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.