Posts by DemSlaps
10 posts total, newest first.
Nostalgia problemin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=Cyaegha;12063064]"lua/nostalgia.lua:2434: attempt to call global 'EnginePred' (a nil value)"
why don't you try fixing it?[/QUOTE]
EnginePred();
Idk how to...Nostalgia problemin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=Cyaegha;12063058]By the looks of it I'd say the global EnginePred is a nil value![/QUOTE]
What does that mean? Do you know how to fix it ?Nostalgia problemin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - Hi when I'm using Nostalgia I'm getting a lot of error codes
[ERROR]
1. unknown - [C]:-1
Error in hook CreateMove: lua/nostalgia.lua:2434: attempt to call global 'EnginePred' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
lua/nosNostalgia Release | By Krownin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [ERROR] lua/nostalgia.lua:2434: attempt to call global 'EnginePred' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/nostalgia.lua:2434
2. unknown - lua/nostalgia.lua:97
And keeps spamming!!!Velixium v1.2 [6 New features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - THANKS!!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.