Posts by RefsMe
49 posts total, newest first.
selling gta 5 steam and Rockstarin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - do these accounts actually work or do you just get the "ACTIVATION CODE REQUIRED" screen when you login to the social club software on your pc?SELLING ROCKSTAR GTA V ACCOUNTS (CHEAP)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - do these accounts actually work or do you just get the "ACTIVATION CODE REQUIRED" screen when you login to the social club software on your pc?I found a way around the reign of kings anti-cheatin Reign Of Kings Discussions & Help - I'll pass. Not having servers insta crashed is kinda fun.I found a way around the reign of kings anti-cheatin Reign Of Kings Discussions & Help - There are other ways to do it.
http://i.imgur.com/0r8mcAH.jpgReign Of Kings Coding.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - Use something like this:
KingsRealm kr = new KingsRealm();
kr.King = Entity.LocalPlayer.Controller.Id;
kr.Name = Entity.LocalPlayer.Controller.Name;
kr.Realm = "ONLY JUAN JESUS";
Showing the 5 most recent posts.