Posts by app1enerd
14 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Devs making one of the worst decisions of CSGO's lifetimein Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I don't care about Train, but removing Nuke is stupid.
They should just re-balance it to be less CT-sided.a Cafe accin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10266939]what is a cafe account?[/QUOTE]
A cyber cafe account, given by Valve for a cheap price for summer camps/gaming cafes/etc with Valve Complete Pack.
Some people got hold of a few recently, but all IDLE SERVICE [STEAM GAMES]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Lol, a simple google search can easily show a method for easy nodejs idling methods.CS:GO Accounts | $5 Each | Brand New | Never Used | [VALVE COMPLETE PACK]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=21.;10222388]Think about this guys, 2000 accounts, csgo $10, $20,000 spent on csgo.. valve is loving these guys :p[/QUOTE]
They are cyber cafe accounts, Valve gave them for a much small price / free"★ PRIME~BOOST ★ CS:GO RAGEBOOSTING ★ CHEAP ★ VAC & OW SECURE ★in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=iPatientZero;10207215]TASTER BOOST FOR ANYONE!
ALL FREE!
LOBBY LINK: steam://joinlobby/730/109775241841745250/76561198173416425[/QUOTE]
Hello, I added you (I'm ron.melkhior) Please accept me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.