Posts by Sniper Client
5 posts total, newest first.
★★Many Options★★ Black Ops II Zombies Server Control //Version: 1.7// - Updatedin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - FYI I just got vaced for this not sure if I just turned to many options on at a time or what.
Just saying this as a warning not saying you should or should not still use it but I would say use at a high risk now. :(AMenu leakin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Key to open the menu?BO2 Zombies Server Control v1.2 | TonyMane()in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - How do I run the hack? Do I open it before I load the game or after?Multi-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - What do I do if I cant encrypt contents? Is it safe to run it with out it?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.