Posts by valilapaul
8 posts total, newest first.
AQWorlds ID's [9/18/15]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Dragonsworn Rares Shop ID? anyone? pleaseHow to Add Quest in our private server?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - i dont know how to do that, can you teach me how to edit map to add quests and software needed?How to Add Quest in our private server?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - im using database named "aqw"
im using xampp, I used phpmyadmin to insert it into the database,
it successfully insert it in the etl_quests, but in the game, when I try to access any quest that I add it never trigger a How to Add Quest in our private server?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - INSERT INTO `wqw_quests`
(`id`, `sFaction`, `iLvl`, `factionID`, `iClass`, `iReqRep`, `iValue`, `iGold`, `iRep`, `turnin`, `sEndText`, `bUpg`, `iReqCP`, `iExp`, `sName`, `oItems`, `oRewards`, `bOnce`, `sDesc`, `rewType`How to Add Quest in our private server?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - How to Add Quest in our private server?
I dont have any idea, but i know how to get the sql query of a quest and i can only insert it in the Database
Showing the 5 most recent posts.