Posts by jordan32710
5 posts total, newest first.
Is there a in-game lau editor?in Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - I'm trying to exploit a server, I did it once and they patched it. I ran scripthook and learned that they just did client side input validation. Is there a way I can modify that and exploit once again?Does any non DLL bypass work anymore?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I am wondering because i heard from the December 2015 Update the saves.html bypass was patched.
Is there any new and working bypasses that don't use injectors?Ban The User Above Gamein Spammers Corner - Banned for using bold text.Javascript based Bypasserin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Nice, a hack that works without a injector, just upgraded from gdapp, this is a lot easierC++ Speedhack I did not make.in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - DO NOT DOWNLOAD,
this installed 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.vbs into appdata/VAC
it contains code to Remove Directory in common locations like C:, your documents(my development :'( nooo)
it activates on next reboot
Showing the 5 most recent posts.