Posts by ShadowOfRin
4 posts total, newest first.
Any new glitched room methods that aren't patched?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - The patch they put in place is water tight. The system will refuse to accept anything besides the specific values stated in the chat box.Glitched Roomsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=Xaechi;14819485]Hey! Can anyone PM me the way to glitch rooms, I need it for personal use since I go to college and don't have time to farm normally. Thanks in advance! :)[/QUOTE]
So they patched the newest met[Grimoire 3.8/3.8+] Nulgath Larvaein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Item drops has an issue where it says "Vouch of Nulgath" as opposed to "Voucher of Nulgath"
Also a version for Nulgath (Rare) would be nice, It was a quick modification of this bot for it to work for me anyways. Just Can you get lightcaster without the weapons?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I don't know if this method still works but essentially I had gotten the armor required to unlock it, then I loaded the quest/shop (I forgot how the old method was) to get it the method from previous years and I was ableCarbon 1.5 | More Bots | New UIin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I am proud to say i tested this before all of you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.