Posts by Pengu1un
7 posts total, newest first.
Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=13kevin;9467141]I think someone reported me or they just monitor artix really well.[/QUOTE]
That is why you got banned. Botting on a highly populated server that's not canned chat and on top of that most of the sLe Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=13kevin;9465331]are you guys getting banned all my accounts just got banned[/QUOTE]
what have you been doing i've been botting all day and have not been bannedMonster Trophies and Eternity Blade Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I was waiting for this ;) thanksHigh Legion Champion On Le Bot Rejecting Tokensin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=chibizs;9430431]If you have to accept it manually check the pick up portion of the bot.. Make sure it picks up "Legion Token" the X1 or X5 isnt really in the name :V Or shouldnt be as if I remember correctly it piHigh Legion Champion On Le Bot Rejecting Tokensin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=FlareBlitz66;9430289]Oliboli8769 :p[/QUOTE]
Ah thank you I am new sorry bout that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.