Posts by th3master
19 posts total, newest first.
{{{NEW}}} D3D My Way!! {{{NEW}}}in WarRock - International Hacks - People and vehicles are invis.. :(
what is graffiti?? can't see what it does..[Super-Release] HiddenSin VIP v4in WarRock - International Hacks - I get banned for 0 min.. iI use the clean.bat before I get in after I get in and when i'm playing.. and even when i'm not using the hacks and have the pb bypass on I get kicked.. but i didn't got kicked one time in embleVista's Test Beta D3Din WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=imsohoooood;288724]
To get the weapon do the following i believe
#1) Go to item shop.
#2) Go to the hack and pick out which weapon you want.
#3) After you've done step 2 click under the standard gun.
#4) ClVista's Test Beta D3Din WarRock - International Hacks - hwo do i get the weapon?? the rest works.. only trigger o delay and i cant get the member hack to work...Hmm?in WarRock - International Hacks - oops wrong thread...:hidesmile:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.