Posts by JJ
101 posts total, newest first.
GTA FREE Money drop lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - SC: DashAheadHow to join mobile Fortnite serversin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Girlz Rule;13762231]If you have a mobile friend invite you to his game then yes that works.[/QUOTE]
I think PC servers actually take priority, so you and your friend would both be on PC servers instead of mobile.[X16.0.0] K Relayin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Oldi;13033059]Wait do you use Nilly's? Because I use CrazyClient with K-Relay and I think it's overlayed with the /con to a server...
But Nill's don't have that feature.
- - - Updated - - -
basically what hack How to Use a Fame Bot?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - You'll have to use K-Relay (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1288698), which is in .exe form but you can probably use Wine (https://www.winehq.org/) to open it on a mac.
You're also gonna want to download this[X16.0.0] K Relayin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - My K-Relay is starting up fine without any errors. I only have two plugins in the plugins folder: FameBot and ServerConnect. Perhaps the error is due to the plugins already existing in the folder with the latest release?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.