Posts by avalanche0
17 posts total, newest first.
Public hack for MPGH - Announcement.in WarRock Discussions - woot :party: I cant wait until I dont have to rely on a foreign virused to hell hack from some choob! keep up the good work and keep us updated :Dhacks dosnt workin WarRock - International Hacks - the hack makers are diligently working on the new hacks just chill for a bit, try playing a few rounds w/out hacks just to shake things up a bit lolNeed Warrock hack plsin WarRock - International Hacks - thats because they havent been made yet. chill so the creators can locate the new addresses, one will be released on here before ya know it :)Flamer619 Public Hack Undetected (20.5.09)in WarRock - International Hacks - well I need to start learning how to make hacks so i can give em to the website. I hate being a choob and being associated with the above people :/Smitty Public Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - come on mods approve plz plz im dyin to use this one XD
edit: found it on ghb, their copy is already detected i think, either that or just wont inject properly
Showing the 5 most recent posts.