Posts by DamageNet12
14 posts total, newest first.
I have an idea!in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - You can sorta do this already with servers that allow WireMod.Undetected Speedhackin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Zombeezz;9470149]You're still using CVAR 3 and Cheat Engine, thats pretty autistic.[/QUOTE]
It's amazing how everywhere I see you, there's always a post about how autistic everyone is. I fucking love you.
TQuick question.in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - It is possible to spoof sv_allowdownload/sv_allow.upload(don't mind the .), right? Someone not too long ago said something about the INetChannel, but another person told me that the INetChannel was broken. So as you can Can family sharing bypass VAC Bans?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=umadbroswag;9466078]Another question, if say account 1 has CS:S and i go on account 2 and hack, do both get vac banned?[/QUOTE]
"Will I be punished for any cheating or fraud conducted by other users while playingRCON Hacker's Luain Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=darkposeiden;9368797]The problem was, after I tried to stupidly insert it using lua_openscript_cl with my bypasser, it crashed me with too many lua errors. He said that I would need the injector his group made, in
Showing the 5 most recent posts.