Posts by AFKassassin
9 posts total, newest first.
Jake's Terraria v1.3.0.7 Hack v4.0in Terraria Hacks - Thanks for the hack, it works great! A long time ago, way back in 1.2, I used your hack. One thing I noticed with the newest version here is that the method 2 of spawning items screws up your game, and you end up having Fearswoop's Alpha 10.4 (b10) Hack v4.2a & v4.2bin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - Apparently I can't use this because it is a 32-bit dll in which I am trying to inject into a 64-bit process. Do you have a 64-bit version of this hack available, and if not could you make one? Thank you.Jake's Terraria v1.2.4.1 Hack v3.0 +82 Features!in Terraria Hacks - I'm having a problem. I go to the file, and it's named 'jakes terraria hack v3.4.exe.14740.gzquar'. This means I should rename it. When I go to rename it to 'jakes terraria hack v3.4.exe' it asks for administrator permisBattlefield 3 | External hack | ESP - Aimbot etc.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I don't know what was wrong, but a couple of hours ago it started working again and punkbuster didn't notice it. I've been using it for a bit longer, and all that you have to do is keep a low profile to avoid getting kicBattlefield 3 | External hack | ESP - Aimbot etc.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Punkbuster just found it... At least it was fun while it lasted. I usually don't catch these before they disappear, so this is a treat! :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.