Posts by nightmarehak
50 posts total, newest first.
Watch out for K2Korgoth!in WarRock - International Hacks - That's not scary, it's just how things are... you can't hack without expecting to be banned...
So 'tis all you people who are careless with hacks who get banned... Like don't make your hacking to obvious...Any Indian here on the forums?in General - I'm not Indion, but Pakistani... But I was born in UK(makes me british?)
I understand some Hindi but do not speak it.[Release] trainerin WarRock - International Hacks - Awww man, i missed it... i think?Finally!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - Ah nice one, I envy you :mad:My undetected 5 slotin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=naomelembro14;102226]im not with ya on that one...i made a bet that this would make it to page 113...and i tend to win...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
HmM shall I contribute?
Oh yeah I already am!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.