Posts by Syafiq_Killer12
5 posts total, newest first.
BlackShot Garena Hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xredkillerx;9448271]already disable... i run as admin the hack and then i wait for it to say start after that i click start and my blackshot stop working[/QUOTE]
Turn Off BlackShot 1st :DEvil PlayeR KickeR V6.1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - The DLL is Evil PlayeR KickeR V6.1.dll and the process is BlackShot.exe right ? i launched BlackShot I enter some room , I pressed F4 Button and right click the name of player and then no 'Kick' button. :confused:
sorryBlackShot Garena Hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jaedee;9455023]not working! when the hack says "Perfect" u can start Black shot! nothing appears, even i start the black shot![/QUOTE]
Press 'Insert' button when In-Game :DEvil PlayeR KickeR V6.1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I injected this hack.. and then i press F4 , nothing happenEvil PlayeR KickeR V6.1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - How to use this hack ? Inject it ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.