Posts by winordie11
34 posts total, newest first.
(Help) Need .rex filesin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Hello, I messed up, and didn't back up files, and now I need all the .rez character textures, so can you please post them on here that would be great, Thanks!
- Dieorwin, Peace. (BTW I quit combat arms hacking, I jusCombat Arms Fucked Up!?in Combat Arms Help - LOL it's fixed, I didn't do anything it's the stupid breach hack, it messed up my combat arms folder, but it fixed somehow so it's ok! and that was without hacks. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD TO PREVENT FLAME A SPAM LIKE THECombat Arms Fucked Up!?in Combat Arms Help - no i cannot there is this huge type thing that keeps on blinking taking up half my screen... doesn't show in the ss though...Combat Arms Fucked Up!?in Combat Arms Help - Hey guys, sorry for the language just couldn't think of anyway to put it.... here's an Screen Shot!
http://i46.tinypic.com/k39nhh.jpg
I just loaded that stupid number pad hacks then this happend... I deleted it and tri(pros only question) .LTB file change!in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Well, guys I'm a newb first of all not a choob. And second of all I don't know shit about what it did or how to fix it, I was just asking. but if you guys just want to laugh at me and make me suck your dick, well fuck yo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.