Posts by Dramtic
138 posts total, newest first.
Looking for a ava account with m1903a1 On itin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Are you also offering money and/or CS:GO skins/Keys? I might've got the perfect account for you, Let me know -RegardsSelling AVA Account Light blue 4 classes!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Noway you can get 20$ for it, If I shoud give a offer it would be 3$Looking for a account with FR-FR2 Legendin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys, Dramtic here I'm here today to buy a simple account with frf2 legend for around 20-15 Euro's
My skype: Yolanda11174
We will talk there
-DramticSelling CAPTAIN account - 12euro - PAYPAL - many gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Why would he make a other account then?Selling CAPTAIN account - 12euro - PAYPAL - many gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hmmm, Seems like this guy is also known as Qwellie. Hunter can you check him please I guess we found a scammer
Showing the 5 most recent posts.