Posts by Smasherx74
67 posts total, newest first.
How I feel about naruto being post pone.in Anime - [QUOTE=ThisIsNotRance;9678964]Trigun came out late 1990's....[/QUOTE]
Hur dur, english dub aired in 2000s.
Either way I didn't mention trigun, I only showed a gif of vash laughing to show my amusement at the 'standardshow form2in Visual Basic Programming - Threading.Thread.Sleep(5000)
Form2.ShowDialogHow I feel about naruto being post pone.in Anime - [QUOTE=Empire;9677945]
The original series was good by early 2000's standards.[/QUOTE]
http://31.media.tumblr.com/0cf01320092998cefc546f0777c64432/tumblr_ms980sc0Sj1szqepgo1_500.gif
Dragonball Z, One piece, InuyHow I feel about naruto being post pone.in Anime - [QUOTE=~Itachi~;9677552]You have to? Lol who's forcing you to watch Naruto?
Don't let other people's judgment cloud your perspective.
And btw Naruto is not trash /naws The original Naruto was one of the best anime Botting For Dummiesin Epic Duel (ED) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Vertice;9671901]
Can you give me some links? I'll do some research.[/QUOTE]
Some guy from one of my ED bot videos mentioned it.
[QUOTE]
Use pixelgetcolor and ControlClick, x y, EpicDuel - PvP MMORPG Play
Showing the 5 most recent posts.