Posts by hack4urlife
38 posts total, newest first.
[Question] What languages are productive for creating CA hacks?in Combat Arms Help - Hi everyone :)
Yeah, I'm no programmer, but I was just wondering if other languages such as Python or Ruby would work as well as Visual Basic or C(++) when it comes to coding CA hacks. Of the little that I DO know aboutLinux-Ubuntuin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=nameurdeath;1385073]lol noob who the fuck uses linux...[/quote]
People who are actually experienced with computers =)[request]Making Zombie hand to a automatic machinegun.in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - I seriously doubt that you can exchange a character rez to a weapon rez... but I will definitely try that out :)[RELEASE] MK.48MOD to P90TRSEin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - By the way everyone, the "malware" result in the virus scan is just heuristic so I wouldn't worry about it. If you're really scared, then scan it on your own computer.[RELEASE] MK.48MOD to P90TRSEin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - That didn't answer the question. You can still inject it. I said upload the .rez file, not the picture.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.