Posts by ostisgood
38 posts total, newest first.
FUNNY PICTURES, NEW EVERYDAY!in Spammers Corner - Funny pictures everyday!
http://lmaoo.no/ (http://lmaoo.blogg.no/)Glass walls addyin Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=Zoom;2312084]
Well I also use windows 7....
But on 7 you cant run MHS and you cant dump engine.exe, so xp is better, but 7 looks 400980 times better/baba[/quote]
I run MHS on W7 /foshoOstisgood's Public Menu V1in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Here is my public Combat Arms Eu Menu hack.
Press HOME to open menu ;)
If the text disapears press INSERT.
Features:
Satelite Chams
No fog
Speed
Virtual Jump
FullBright
Super Jump
No spread
EXP
No recoil
Removals
ScreeDid anyone notice this?in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - I think it's a trap from nexon, if we use this we will get ownd :POstIsGoods CAEU hack v1in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - http://i45.tinypic.com/2mydxyg.png
Menu incoming in the next days /yayz
Showing the 5 most recent posts.