Posts by reno
108 posts total, newest first.
CP trainer--i didnt make this...in Club Penguin Hacks & Cheats - BTW I DUNT PLAY CP, IT SUCKS.....CP trainer--i didnt make this...in Club Penguin Hacks & Cheats - I DID NOT MAKE THIS I JUS HAVE IT FOR WHEN IM BORED....VERY BORED. here it is it has quite alot of feats actually :) enjoy...
2952HALO 3 !!!!!!!!!!!in General - HALO IS FUCKING OVER-RATED I DONT SEE WHY ITS SO 'AMAZING' ITS SHIT TO BE HONEST...MY FRIEND DIE TODAY!MY DOG DIE 1 month ago.in General - yes, your definetly lying.ps3 lag helpin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - ok, so I want to lag whilst playing online on my ps3, i cant use a lag switch or put my modem on standby because im using wireless, ive tried using nettools and UDP flooder but just doesnt do anything.
any suggestions?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.