Posts by StarDV
5 posts total, newest first.
██ Minecraft Shop █ Key Shop █ E-Book Shop █ Youtube Shop ██in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Add me on skype : dani.vele1Not allowed to post links...in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - hi guys,when I wanted to post a photo [BBC code] on my shop and when I press save it says that I'm not allowed to post links... :(
and when I press the insert button and pick my photo they're getting attached in the ~ Migrated && Non-Migrated Minecraft Accounts! :D $0.20 each! Cheaper in bulk! ~in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Answer me on skype plzz! :DStarDV SHOP - The cheapest Steam-Origin keysin Shops - ok,but first of all I can't put any images... When I try to put the url it says that I dont have the permission...StarDV SHOP - The cheapest Steam-Origin keysin Shops - 233020
Arma 3 = 40 € Steam Price = 45 € - you save 5 €
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 = 30 € Steam Price = 60 € - you save 20 €
Call Of Duty Ghosts = 30 € Steam P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.