Posts by getoverhere
33 posts total, newest first.
NFS World -Hack by GMZ (Regularly Updated) EA/2.0in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=syaheed;10023436]The TeamEscapeBot dont seem to work on the game for me
Could you figure out why?[/QUOTE]
With the hack running
1 Enter a TE event....
2 Drive it
3 Before End of Event (2500 feet away for exampleTrainer by GMZ v15in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - you can ge at temp ban with out the perma one, however, it does appear to be "creaking" towards its end...
v17 please :DTrainer by GMZ v15in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - I think I saw a v16 of this hack floating about, may be I was dreaming or may be its not finished testing.
But it still seems ok for TE'ing and money making, which is all I want it for anyway...so I'll continue onTrainer by GMZ v15in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lehman12;9973413]Patched. For sure.[/QUOTE]
and yet not for me,
were you just using TE and tank? or were you kicking lobbies and getting on peoples nerves :hidesmile:
it would be good for you to elaborate ratheTrainer by GMZ v15in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - I agree TE bot is still safe, I went out early today leaving running (forgot) came back a lot later and had done 620 odd (on 2 profiles) just logged in now (15 hours later) still golden:)
now what to spend my 8 m on.....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.