Posts by dae0595
7 posts total, newest first.
PS3 and PS4 Level 72 Max $$$ Eriduim and Amazing lootin Borderlands 2 Hacks - I will get you to level 72 in about 5 mins in my modded lobby, then I will drop the max amount of money and eriduim for you and a bunch of great weapons also level 72 I will do this for up to 3 characters for a $10 psn cPS3 Modding Service [ GTA 5 & COD GHOST]in Playstation Hacking - Add me on skype dagreatdogCall of Duty Ghost Help PS3in Playstation Hacking - I would love to learn how to mod and hack it and make my own lobbies. If anybody can help me out add me on skype: dagreatdog
I have been scammed too many times before plz help me I will help out this community in anywCall of Duty Ghost Help PS3in Playstation Hacking - I would love to learn how to mod and hack it and make my own lobbies. If anybody can help me out add me on skype: dagreatdogSomeone to teach me how to code and hack PS3 games FPSin Coders Lounge - I want to learn to code and make things like aimbot and wallhack and make them with an antiban guarantee even if I have to run my own server and such and id be willing to help out the community in anyway I can afterword
Showing the 5 most recent posts.