Posts by Cabbager001
6 posts total, newest first.
Pretty huge silent update ?in Unturned Discussions & Help - [RPC]
public void tellItemSlot(int value1, int value2, int value3, int value4, string value5, NetworkMessageInfo info)
{
if ((info.sender.ToString() == "0") || (info.sender.ToString() == "-1"))
{
this.telInjectorin Unturned Discussions & Help - A little more detail on what mod you are trying to inject might be helpful :PLick Hack for Unturnedin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - After about 5-10 minutes of injecting all the keybinds just stop working, even insert to open to menu. Not sure if it's just me though.
EDIT: I believe it has something to do with pressing the buttons on the player breaPost Your Source Codes Herein Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheMaskedOne;9699390]I did using Steamworks;[/QUOTE]
Ah, I found my error - I had to add a reference to Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
After that, your import was successfulPost Your Source Codes Herein Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=blackstab1337;9699376]Just find the dll and add it to your references.[/QUOTE]
That's the thing - I should have made it more clear - I don't know where to find the dll
Showing the 5 most recent posts.