Posts by Duke
266 posts total, newest first.
Python D!sc0rd merchant, private ticket, and backup botin Other Programming - Something I cooked up for someone, it went way out of the scope and I spent way too much time on it to not share it with other people. Still a WIP and there are some things I still need to fix/add/remove, especially the Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - This man hooked my friend up thanks :PELECTRONICS/GOODS FOR CASH | 50% RETAILin User Services - [QUOTE=syst3merror;14141600]Just so we're clear, you're wanting to buy people's new electronics for half of what they are worth?[/QUOTE]
I am guessing he means he wants to get them through less legal routes.Throbanksy's Food Refunds! Fast, Easy, And The Best Damn Customer Service At 25%!in User Services - I hate thro but I can't lie about how legit he is. 10/10 would recommend whatever he sells
(Don't actually hate him)Filthy Frank v Jojiin Debate Fort - Joji. I accidentally set one of his songs as my wake up song but it's too perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMHhPHYCi0
Showing the 5 most recent posts.