Posts by PurpleJester

14 posts total, newest first.

Malwarebytes Lifetime Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I want to buy a Malwarebytes Lifetime Account. I am not looking for a Lifetime License which is tied to an email that I do not have access to. We can use a middleman like Smoke (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?ulets collect facts here, that may help devs to see what happenedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - 1.31 used basic hack menu, extreme injector (extreme scrambeling, stealth inject, erase pe, hide module, thread hijacking) spawned a few ($520k) moonbeam, had god mode on for about a minute so i could report a hacker whREAD - How to avoid bans by manual mapping!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=xray25;11249303]Well people on Force Hax saying they use Force and Cheat Engine to inject, and not have a ban But I have a friend who do the same thing with Jordans + cheat engine and got ban. Some DLL will notREAD - How to avoid bans by manual mapping!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=Aurel_1;11248799]EDIT: Getting an alert on avast when making these settings. Why does it cause an virus alert?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=plutolol;11248830]Yeah my virus scanner is saying there's malware in it ?[/QUOTE] [QUDEVELOPER MODE v0.1: Dev T-Shirts | SCTV | Creatorin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Thetechnicbrick;11174243]Amazing work. Any idea if it's possible to enable the returning player dlc using this method?[/QUOTE] I'd say that it is not possible (if i understand the code correct). Anyway, I persona

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us