Posts by BuzzAce
54 posts total, newest first.
Stempunk & FallbackeN CSGO Shop [Silvers, Gold Novas, Specials]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - ACCOUNT #1 sold :) Added stempunk he accepted me right away on skype. Iw ent first it went super smooth igave the money and he gave me the account right away. woohoooSelling SILVER ELITE MASTER - 8$in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Added you on skype. I can pay 12$ if not sold and someone else is wanting it. mm onlyM9 Bayonet Fade FN 100% Fade (Paypal Verified Only)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - 300 US. cuz yo (10 charact.Karambit Case Hard. Field tested ,10keys.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - 200$ us for the knife[CFNA] 2nd LT FIRST OWNER NICE GUNS (PRICE CHECK)in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - I'm not looking for selling it. I'm just looking what would be the best offer.
I'm the first owner of this account.
The account has 54k BP. And had around 80-90k if that's not more.
http://i.imgur.com/XagVLUT.png
ZP GUNS
Showing the 5 most recent posts.