Posts by ajayHD
47 posts total, newest first.
[Detected] DipBot by Nseven Aimbot and chamsin Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - Batman Can you please lock this thread, and write on the main page that it is detected. thanksDirty Bomb Hack by HOOAH07in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - 10/10 for copy and pasteDirtyBot 20-08-2015in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - Merccy2 are you going to update it to the new version here HooaH updated the on UCAre the bans IP Bans or just normal account bans?in Dirty Bomb Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=iicecube;10931880]There is a Bypass way of unban ownself but I don't think I can share it at the moment..[/QUOTE]
OH YAH, ReallyDirty Bot Hack September 2015 Previewin Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=razvan456;10920939]I am pretty damn sure this hack is made by Merccy2 and it is already posted here as DirtyBot(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1014761)but it might be a little improved though.[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.