Posts by Asianboi3
15 posts total, newest first.
Lupin's refunding service - 7% -in User Services - Hey, I am interested in a rayban refund, idk if i have the posts to add you on IM yet, any other way we can talk?Price check on LTC3in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Please close this thread. Account is sold. Thanks!Price check on LTC3in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - I guess i don't need this thread anymore, please close it. Thanks for the help!Combat Arms LTC3 Price Checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Bump please help me! THIS THING IS CANCERCombat Arms LTC3 Price Checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hi, I've had a price check thread up on the marketplace for MONTHS with no success, thought I'd ask around here.
LTC3
1.27 KD
597K GP
Perm List (Unlocks not included)
Tracker Knife
MZP-1
L96A1 Arctic Wolf
F
Showing the 5 most recent posts.