Posts by Buddy321

6 posts total, newest first.

SteamCracked DBD not working?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Heyo, used SteamCrack to get DBD on a 2nd account, however it doesn't get past the loading screen. It goes to the "Press space key to continue" then continually says "Couldn't connect to online services." Please help? AlWhat Is Steamcrack?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - The steam patch thing inside Steam Crack makes it so that I can't connect to DBD servers or any servers for that matter. I can connect to friends but games don't connect. Anyway to fix this or is it just because it changQuestion about SteamCrackin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hello, I was thinking of using SteamCrack to get DBD on another account. If I decide to hack on the 2nd account(The one I get DBD on by using Steam Crack from the 1st account) and get banned, will I be banned on the 1st Will you get banned on your main account if you use steam share and hack on an alt?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Family Guy;13210170]If you steam share an account that your banned on DBD on, that person that you Steam shared with will also have the ban. And no, your not going to get caught. I don't know how many times Will you get banned on your main account if you use steam share and hack on an alt?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I have an alt ACC on which I play killer only while I play survivor only on my main. I use Steam Family Share to play DBD on my 2nd account. If I save game hack on that account and by chance get caught, will I be banned

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us