Posts by DePaLa
4 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Jhem WR[EU] Loader v1.4in WarRock - International Hacks - I have downloaded your v1.5 loader now, and when i wanna push "game start" button on warrock the game starts but not the hacks - its called "could not load the DLL"? do you know an answer to this Problem?^^MPGH Jhem WR[EU] Loader v1.4in WarRock - International Hacks - where can i find this? do i need sth other to download to open it? im feeling so stupid xD never hacked beforeMPGH Jhem WR[EU] Loader v1.4in WarRock - International Hacks - why cant i open this file? :( can sb send me this via Skype?MPGH Jhem WR[PH] Loader v1.5in WarRock Philippines Hacks - Hey, Im new here and I cant download this hack =( could someone send me this on Skype maybe? - Dennis Pa-La
Idk why but I cant open it.. -.-"
Thank you =)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.