Posts by swgroguetkmassassin
7 posts total, newest first.
No Spread + No Recoil | Ghost Recon Phantomsin User Services - I've never been banned..I've been using nokita hacks for over a month since it's been "detected"...here are my steps.
1. downloaded from the website..not steam
2. use PBB (Punk Buster Blocker, it blocks PB from takingnokitaGRO - NoRecoilin User Services - Disable Data Execution Prevention. Follow this.
Right click my computer -> properties -> Advanced system setting -> Under advanced tab, click settings for performance -> CLick Data Execution Prevention tab -> Select TurGRPH D3D V1in User Services - I run the pbssblocker (punk buster screenshot blocker) AND after I launcher the game I press CTRL+ALT+DEL and I end steam.exe process (assuming so they cant trace the account, just heard its a good safety precaution) andGRPH D3D V1in User Services - Tryed using another hack..injected just fine so it's this hack thats broke for 64bitGRPH D3D V1in User Services - Did as you said, restarted computer...ran the PB blocker, then used the extreme injector to inject it. game still closed :( running windows 7 64 bit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.