Posts by zman989
10 posts total, newest first.
The Ao Team injectorin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - aw i was working on an injector but nice :)(Release)AFG_pub_1.5(thanks to M_T_H)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - HE IS SLEEPING ISNT HE(Release)AFG_Crosshair Source codein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - thanks made 7 unsuccessful ones, but if i make a good one that works ingame i will release it :)Montage Helpin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I am a beast editor for montages. I used to make montages for friends in call of duty. I cant play proly and recording might be a problem but besides that im pro at editing :D :D :D :D :D
PS : i can help you with (Release)AFG_Bypass_test(4)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - i never was good at coding :(
i was the one who found the addresses for the hacks :) ima try
Showing the 5 most recent posts.