Posts by badbad22
28 posts total, newest first.
I WANT TO MAKE A ONLINE APP THAT SENDS NUMBERS BACK AND FORTHin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Sazor98;10300870]i'm guessing he want to make an online fighting game between 2 players that have health and they both take damage which decrease there health bar.
well if you want it in a really basic method. usInstalling visual studio -- need help, would appreciate.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=TonyMane();10203100]I had Visual Studio installed on my PC once before, but then removed it by deleting the files out of program files. I'm trying to re install it now and i'm getting this everytime, i did everythI WANT TO MAKE A ONLINE APP THAT SENDS NUMBERS BACK AND FORTHin Visual Basic Programming - I JUST WANT TO MAKE A GAME(I KNOW THE BASICS OF VB) THAT IS OF COURSE ONLINE, I WANT IT TO JUST BE LIKE HEALTH AND DAMAGE BEING SENT BACK AND FORTH AND MAYBE MONEYWorld of Warcraft Gold - Realm: Ner'zhulin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - World of Warcraft Gold - Realm: Ner-zhul Horde
Payment Options:
;Paypal;
;Western Union;
Prices:"USD"(I pay Taxes on Paypal only)
;100g for $0.15;
;250g for $0.35;
;1000g for $1.10;
;2000g for $2.00;
;2500gElemental War [Preview] [Version 1.2.0]in Visual Basic Programming - Hero Image Credits: I did not make the Heros images.:o
Sound Credits: I did not make these Sounds.:o
Coding Credits: I took the time to create this myself no help was given.:D
What's new:
-Added Inventory and Gear Sy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.